Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by James William Dumay <ja...@atlassian.com> on 2007/09/17 07:47:31 UTC

How many companies out there are using archiva?

Hey,
Just wondering how many companies out there are running archiva? Do you
run public or private instances?

Thanks
James

Re: How many companies out there are using archiva?

Posted by jo...@theebsgroup.com.
We are using Archiva.  We are running a private instance.  Currently, we don't expose our archiva instance externally, because we are still trying to figure out how to make the security work with Maven.

Joel Morris
CTO
Enterprise Business Solutions, LLC.
11320 W. 79th Street
Lenexa, KS 66214
(913) 529-4350 Ext 130
http://www.theEBSgroup.com
Click to send message

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
We are using it at capgemini (telecom & media - france) for all our
maven1 & maven2 projects.

Archiva helped me solve a simple issue : avoid to duplicate our old
maven-proxy used by maven1 projects prior to maven2.
We use a custom 0.9-based archiva and will migrate to 1.0 when all M1
related issues are fixed.

Posted by "Mohni, Daniel" <da...@ch.unisys.com>.
Hello James

We are currently running a private instance of archiva
in our development environment in Berne at Unisys Switzerland....

We use Maven2 with Archiva and Continuum in all our Java Projects.

Currently we run an old daily build, until the final release is out

Daniel