Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by 周波 <zh...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/06 05:01:59 UTC

[VOTE]Release Apache RocketMQ 5.0.0-PREVIEW RC1

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for 5.0.0-PREVIEW of Apache RocketMQ.

The artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/5.0.0-PREVIEW-rc1/

The staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacherocketmq-1059

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/releases/tag/rocketmq-all-5.0.0-PREVIEW

Hash for the release tag:
d969670ea5dc2b9acde99266bbf7e16691ac787f

Release Notes:
https://rocketmq.apache.org/release_notes/release-notes-5.0.0-PREVIEW/

The artifacts have been signed with Key :
DA38AD870652D9961F82EDC4E2DED90716D986F7, which can be found in the keys
file:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/KEYS

Checklist for reference,
Note that this is not an official policy but may help with checking
releases.

Fill in the following:
[ ]  check LICENSE, should be Apache V2
[ ]  check NOTICE, should have a notice for third-party dependency if
necessary
[ ]  extract the zip and check if the source version is correct
[ ]  verify the asc(PGP sign),SHA512
[ ]  build the source, start nameserver and broker according to the
quick-start
[ ]  run clusterList command to see if the version is correct

And any other checkpoint is welcomed and please feel free to reply to this
email, we sincerely hope for your feedback.
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,

The Apache RocketMQ Team

Re: [VOTE]Release Apache RocketMQ 5.0.0-PREVIEW RC1

Posted by 周波 <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1

checked:
[ok]  extract the zip and check if the source version is correct
[ok]  verify the asc(PGP sign),SHA512
[ok]  build the source, start nameserver and broker according to the
quick-start
[ok]  run clusterList command to see if the version is correct

周波 <zh...@gmail.com> 于2021年9月6日周一 下午1:01写道:

Re:Re: Re: [VOTE]Release Apache RocketMQ 5.0.0-PREVIEW RC1

Posted by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org>.
+1,
checked:
[ok]  check LICENSE, should be Apache V2
[ok]  extract the zip and check if the source version is correct
[ok]  verify the asc(PGP sign),SHA512
[ok]  build the source, start nameserver and broker according to the quick-start
[ok]  run clusterList command to see if the version is correct

At 2021-09-11 21:09:09, "Rongtong Jin" <ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn> wrote:

+1
[ok]  build the source, start nameserver and broker according to the quick-start
[ok]  run clusterList command to see if the version is correct

2021-09-11 17:28:50"heng du" <du...@apache.org>写道:

+1

[ok]  build the source, start nameserver and broker according to the quick-start
[ok]  run clusterList command to see if the version is correct

[ok]  extract the zip and check if the source version is correct

Amber Liu <lt...@gmail.com> 于2021年9月6日周一 下午8:36写道:

+1 (non-binding)

checked:
[ok]  check LICENSE, should be Apache V2
[ok]  check NOTICE, should have a notice for third-party dependency if
necessary

周波 <zh...@gmail.com> 于2021年9月6日周一 下午1:02写道:

Posted by Rongtong Jin <ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn>.
+1

Posted by Rongtong Jin <ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn>.
+1

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
+1

回复: [VOTE]Release Apache RocketMQ 5.0.0-PREVIEW RC1

Posted by Hu Zongtang <zo...@hotmail.com>.
+1

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
+1