Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2006/12/15 17:29:51 UTC

Felix 0.8.0-incubator release

Just to let everyone know, I have updated the download page to include
the Felix 0.8.0-incubator release and have modified the Felix main page
to mention that the release is now available. Here is the download page:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/FELIX/downloads.html

I think everything is ok, but let us know if there are issues to be
addressed.

We, as a community, should be proud to have this release out, since it
appears to be very stable. Thanks to everyone who has contributed in any
capacity.

Onward to 1.0...

-> richard