Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2011/12/08 19:16:15 UTC

svg icons - where are they used?

Our license / notice files for the uima sdk core mention svg icons.  Where are
these used?  I looked, but didn't see any.

-Marshall

Re: svg icons - where are they used?

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
I had gone to the svgicons sourceforge site, and clicked on the link
that followed Looking for the latest version? *Download
BlueSphere-SVG-snapshot-Nov-29-2002.tar.gz (172.0 kB)
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/svgicons/files/latest/download?source=files>

**which was for only svg style files (it's tiny compared to the other downloads).*
**
*Thanks. -Marshall*
**

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.