Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/08 08:26:10 UTC

blog post not helpful

I noticed on searching, that it shows "a people ask",

If I click on the link, Is Struts 2 outdated?

People also ask

Is Struts 2 outdated?

Yes, you can be surprised but *after almost 18 years on the market the
Apache Struts project is still maintained and under active
development*.10 Sept 2018

It links to this
https://blog.softwaremill.com/the-apache-struts-still-alive-b7ea7bc7b7ed

Can the block post be changed, asit has taken the text out of context,
and is not helpful.

Re: blog post not helpful

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

Re: blog post not helpful