Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sloan Seaman <sl...@sgi.net> on 2003/07/15 21:37:40 UTC

html:select

If a user selects something from a html:select field and the next time the pages loads I want to get the value that they selected, how do I go about do this?

I know that if I used <html:option> struts would select the correct option for me, but in my case the <option> tags get populated everytime by javascript so I need to get the selected option value from the bean that was set by struts...

Thanks!!

--
Sloan

http://www.messagelabs.com

Re: html:select

Posted by "Dhruva B. Reddy" <sl...@yahoo.com>.
Use the "name" attribute on "html:select" to refer to a bean which
contains this property (as described by the "property" attribute).