Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jackey Ding <no...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/17 03:13:06 UTC

How to undeploy a SA in serviceMix

hi,

I want to know how to undeploy a SA in serviceMix. I looked over tutorials
and user guide and not find that.

Thanks & best regards
Jackey

Re: How to undeploy a SA in serviceMix

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jackey,
It should be undeploy-service-assemply, for example
ant -f servicemix-ant-task.xml
-Dsm.service.assembly.name=your.assembly.name undeploy-service-assemply,
the README of ant folder is more accurate.
The wiki might be a little bit out of date, so probably you can update
wiki after you verify how the ant task works, :-)

Cheers

Freeman

Posted by Jackey Ding <no...@gmail.com>.
hi Freeman,

Posted by navigator09 <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jackey Ding <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@alice-dsl.net>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jackey,

If you use standalone servicemix, you can use ant task to
deploy/undeploy the SA
[1] for more details
Also you can find ant task xml from SERVICEMIX_HOME/ant folder with a
more detailed README

If you deploy servicemix into servlet container such as tomcat or jetty,
you can deploy/undeploy from web gui.

[1]http://servicemix.apache.org/ant-tasks.html

Regards
Freeman