Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Labeaux Schiek <DH...@dhs.state.il.us> on 2003/04/03 23:17:11 UTC

create a check box

Hi,

I am trying to use XSL-FO to generate PDF Forms in my application.

How do I create a check box in my PDF.

I have my data in XML file as: <insurance>Y<insurance>

The line in my form should look like:

Medical Insurance: |x| Yes |_| No .

Note: In the above line  |x| - Checked  Check Box and=20
                                      |_|  - UnChecked Check Box.

       with the |  |  hopefully looking like a Square Check box

I would appreciate your help on this problem.

Thanks

labeaux

Re: create a check box

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Labeaux Schiek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use XSL-FO to generate PDF Forms in my application.
>
> How do I create a check box in my PDF.

see http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#fo_special_symbols

Christian