Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/05/31 16:33:36 UTC

WWW Form Bug Report: "Server prepends HTTP/1.0 headers before document sometimes" on OTHER:Sinix (Siemens Unix, very closely rel (fwd)

..must be a proxy problem.

not acked.

From: inim@mwe.hvr.scn.de
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Fri May 31  4:16:44 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "Server prepends HTTP/1.0 headers before document sometimes" on OTHER:Sinix (Siemens Unix, very closely related to AT&T SVR4)

Submitter: inim@mwe.hvr.scn.de
Operating system: OTHER:Sinix (Siemens Unix, very closely related to AT&T SVR4), version: 5.41
Version of Apache Used: 1.1b2
Extra Modules used: proxy (apache run as proxy only)
URL exhibiting problem: http://www.ibm.com/index.html3

Symptoms:
--
Sometimes I get the HTTP protocol headers in front
of a HTML page read from the cache. Probably the emtpy

Backtrace:

----- End of forwarded message from inim@mwe.hvr.scn.de -----

--
Rob Hartill (robh@imdb.com)