Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Jonnalagadda, Sumithra" <su...@amgen.com> on 2006/01/06 00:24:38 UTC

Version control of different releases of an application

Hello Al,,
We have an application in production.

Production code is in PVCS. We also have CVS for development.

We are planning to do some enhancements.

What are the different approaches taken when it comes to version control of
the code. By that I mean to make sure the changes that are made will not
break the old functionality.

Re: Version control of different releases of an application

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Testing ;)