Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Scott Carter <ca...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/10 01:26:03 UTC

Changing scm data when performing scm:tag or scm:branch

Is there a way to update the scm configuration within a pom when scm:tag or
scm:branch are run.  The scm configuration has the defined <connection> and
<developerConnection> that for example point to a correct trunk location.
 When that code branches the path is no longer accurate, so I wanted to know
if there was an easy way to update this.
Thanks

RE: Changing scm data when performing scm:tag or scm:branch

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Scott-
did you look at <snapshotcm> from cruisecontrol
http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/main/configxml.html#plasticscm

?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
The release plugin provides this functionality.
- Brett

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/