Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by bobsyouruncle <st...@hotmail.com> on 2011/03/01 23:21:47 UTC

Maven v2.0.9 and Eclipse

Hello,

This is my first time using these products and I am trying to get the latest
version of Eclipse (windows 32 bit) to play with an older version of Maven.
Is it possible? When I try to add the plug in I only have the option of the
latest version.

Is it possible to use an older version?

Thanks,
Bob

Re: Maven v2.0.9 and Eclipse

Posted by oliver <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bob,

what plugin do you mean - the m2eclipse plugin? If yes this plugin allows you to use your installed Maven version (Preferences... > Maven > Installations).

regards,
Oliver