Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Jubeau Gaëlle (Axen)" <Ga...@UCB-Group.com> on 2003/02/21 08:24:13 UTC

FW: How to use HDF

> I am trying to use HDF but I have the following error. I suppose it is
> because I have only zip from /builds/jakarta-poi/release. I suppose I have
> to use an other zip but I don't know what. Could someone explain me what I
> can do to solve this problem?
> Thanks
> G:\JAVA\hde\build\org\apache\poi\generator\FieldIterator.java:71: cannot
> resolve symbol
> symbol  : class XSLProcessorContext
> location: package extensions
>     public void init(org.apache.xalan.extensions.XSLProcessorContext
> context,
>                                                 ^
> G:\JAVA\hde\build\org\apache\poi\generator\FieldIterator.java:72: cannot
> resolve symbol
> symbol  : class ElemExtensionCall
> location: package templates
>                      org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemExtensionCall extElem)
>                                                ^
> 2 errors
>
> Process completed.
>
> Gaëlle JUBEAU
> AXEN - UCB Braine L'Alleud
> gaelle.jubeau@UCB-group.com

Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended solely
for the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain information which
is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, except for the
purpose they are intended to. Dissemination, distribution, or reproduction
by anyone other than their intended recipients is prohibited and may be
illegal. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately inform the
sender and send him/her back the present e-mail and its attachments and
destroy any copies which may be in your possession.