Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Castyn <er...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/26 04:30:56 UTC

Camel Activiti

Hello.  I am currently beginning a project to integrate our existing
ServiceMix and Camel ESB with Activiti.  I have looked into this a bit and I
am a little confused.  With Camel's activiti integration, how would it be
possible for me to leverage something like activiti explorer to manage the
processes?  Seems that camel-activiti is largely geared at just embedding
processes as a deployed resource rather than allowing a way to dynamically
create processes.

Also, is there any examples using spring instead of blueprint for this?

Re: Camel Activiti

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I haven't used Activity, but I have used jBPM [1] which is another open
source BPM system that support BPMN 2.0

I've also created camel-jbpm connector for it [2] which is already in camel
master but not documented yet.

So the component supports interacting from Camel to jBPM. And jBPM can also
execute Camel based work items in it.

[1]http://www.jbpm.org/
[2] https://github.com/bibryam/camel-jbpm

On 26 August 2015 at 03:43, Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org> wrote:

> I also seeking bpmn api standard
>
> I hear it doesnt exist yet, so thw current bpmn is develip based on its
> project
> On Aug 26, 2015 9:31 AM, "Castyn" <er...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello.  I am currently beginning a project to integrate our existing
> > ServiceMix and Camel ESB with Activiti.  I have looked into this a bit
> and
> > am a little confused.  With Camel's activiti integration, how would it be
> > possible for me to leverage something like activiti explorer to manage
> the
> > processes?  Seems that camel-activiti is largely geared at just embedding
> > processes as a deployed resource rather than allowing a way to
> dynamically
> > create processes.
> >
> > Also, is there any examples using spring instead of blueprint for this?
> >

> > --

Bilgin Ibryam

Red Hat, Inc.
Apache Camel & Apache OFBiz committer
Blog: ofbizian.com
Twitter: @bibryam <https://twitter.com/bibryam>

Author of Instant Apache Camel Message Routing
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475

Re: Camel Activiti

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.