Posted to user@pig.apache.org by rituparna sinha <ri...@heritageit.edu> on 2016/07/25 11:23:12 UTC

PIG-HBASE-front end design

Hello,
              I have a real hadoop cluster and hbase installed in
distributed environment. I have done some bulk load through pig and stored
in hbase tables. Now I want to do some analysis on the hbase tables using
pig. The problem is I want a front end design tools that can be used for
the analysis. Is there any tool or language that can provide me the front
end designing and then interact with hbase data via pig. For more
information the front pages will have some text boxex submit button etc, as
we can do with centralized system e.g. (html,javascript for front
end,middle tier have JSP and Oracle in backend). Any help will be highly
appreciated.

--

*Disclaimer:*
This e-mail contains confidential information belonging to Heritage