Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2016/05/19 09:04:09 UTC

Re: AjaxSubmitLink + setResponsePage = feedback message problem on new page

Hi,

If you use AjaxLink then you don't submit any data. You may try
AjaxSubmitLink instead.

Please give more information about "but setResponsePage is not working".

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
> but I am not getting feedback message when there is some error.

In case of a redirection, you need to notify the message to the session,
not to the page/component.
ie: Session.get().warn(message);