Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Tim Webster <ti...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/22 18:03:06 UTC

content stream file name changes when document is versioned

Hi,

We've noticed something strange happening when documents are versioned:
 The cmis:contentStreamFileName is changed.

For example, if I have a file called 'myDocument.txt' and add it to a
repository, the cmis:contentStreamFilename of v1.0 of the document will be
'myDocument.txt'

If I then check out and check in the document, the value of this property
changes to 'file1.txt'.

I've noticed this behaviour in both IBM FileNet P8 and IBM Content Manager
V8.

I followed the Apache Chemistry code in the debugger all the way through
until it makes the Atompub request, and the content file name is set to the
correct value the whole way.

It makes me think it's an issue with IBM products, but I was wondering if
anyone else has come across this?

Thanks,

Tim