Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dfr <df...@wm.ru> on 2007/05/21 20:29:52 UTC

Search Engines friendly t:dataScroller

Hello, im currently facing problem of making product catalog navigation
for online store.
Product list is displayed with t:dataTable, but because there is a lot
of products i set up t:dataScroller to navigate catalog.
And it works truly fine except t:dataScroller links look like
which is not respected by search engines, also it is impossible to send
link to friend or bookmark one.
As possible solution i see writing custom renderer for t:dataScroller,
or maybe there exists any other(better) solutions ?

Re: Search Engines friendly t:dataScroller

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Dfr schrieb:
> Hello, im currently facing problem of making product catalog navigation
> for online store.
> Product list is displayed with t:dataTable, but because there is a lot
> of products i set up t:dataScroller to navigate catalog.
> And it works truly fine except t:dataScroller links look like
> which is not respected by search engines, also it is impossible to send
> link to friend or bookmark one.
> As possible solution i see writing custom renderer for t:dataScroller,
> or maybe there exists any other(better) solutions ?

you could use t:datalist and outputlinks for navigation...
I am not directly aware of an implementation which bypasses the http posts.