Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by jakup <jn...@elektron.fo> on 2009/05/12 18:35:36 UTC

Spring-BlazeDS and Ki

Hi,

I'm doing a project using the Spring-BlazeDS integration. I want to use Ki
for authentication and authorization. How do I configure Ki for that?

Regards,
Jakup

Re: Spring-BlazeDS and Ki

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Jakup,

You could probably use the KiFilter to sit in front of the BlazeDS servlet
in web.xml.  Check out the web sample applications that exist in the project
for an example of how that is done. Please feel free to post any questions
you have while trying things out here.

Cheers,

Les