Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by "Henry, Mike [GCG-PFS]" <Mi...@Primerica.com> on 2011/03/31 20:57:23 UTC

Wicket help

Does anyone know if its possible to add your own variables to the built
it converters/validators for custom messages?

RE: Wicket help

Posted by "Henry, Mike [GCG-PFS]" <Mi...@Primerica.com>.
Clint
Thanks for your help. This is exactly what I needed.
Mike

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

RE: Wicket help

Posted by "Henry, Mike [GCG-PFS]" <Mi...@Primerica.com>.
How would I disable a converter for a textfield based on the value of a
checkbox? I have the following code and if the checkbox is not checked I
don't need the converter code to run. I just would want to clear the
textfield.

final TextField mortgageAmountSpouse = new
TextField("mortgageAmountSpouse"){
			@Override
			public boolean isVisible() {
				return
lifeInsuranceNeedsBean.isSpouseIncluded();
			}
			@Override
			public IConverter getConverter(Class<?> type) {

//if("on".equalsIgnoreCase(payMortgageSpouseDies.getInput())){
					return new
PfsDoubleConverter(args){

					};

			}