Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Scott Semyan <se...@bea.com> on 2005/05/12 19:52:47 UTC

Error page within other page

I have a page which is currently generating an error. Instead of being
redirected completely to the error page, the first part of my template
is being rendered, then the error page.I thought any error would
redirect without rendering any of the page that generates the error. The
error happens in the page flow so I don't know why it is rendering part
of the other page. Again, this seems to be new behavior...

Scott Semyan

Re: Error page within other page

Posted by Richard Feit <ri...@bea.com>.
Quick question: where is the error being generated in the page flow?  In
an action method?  In a property getter?

Rich