Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Esa Heikkinen <es...@student.tut.fi> on 2018/03/07 10:32:55 UTC

Simple CEP pattern

What would be the simplest working CEP (Scala) pattern ?

I want to test if my CEP application works at all.

Best, Esa

Re: Simple CEP pattern

Posted by Kostas Kloudas <k....@data-artisans.com>.
Hi,

You can adjust it to see if your pattern works.
I thought that this is what you want to do.

If you want to run it on a cluster or run a full job, then
the best way is actually do that. Write the job using the quickstart,
launch a cluster locally using the start-cluster.sh script, submit the job,
and check out its progress though the webmonitor.

There you also have access to the individual TaskManager and JobManager
logs, in case something goes wrong.

Cheers,
Kostas

RE: Simple CEP pattern