Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sameera Madushan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/19 07:48:27 UTC

[Axis2]WSDL2Java - Code generation - boolean type variables

Dear all,

I developed a wsdl for two web service operations(mentioned below). Code
generation process works fine.

There is boolean variable called 'loginStatus' in the UserLoginReponse
element. After the code generation I could see the following

    UserLoginResponse.getLoginStatus().

As I know in java we normally prefer this to be in the following format

    UserLoginResponse.isLoginStatus().  //Because loginStatus is a boolean
variable.

This is not a big issue. But I thought mentioning it in order to improve the
Axis2 next version.

Regards
Sameera Madushan Jayasoma.

Operation - 1
//This operation checks the users details and return the sessionID if is
already registered in the system.

public UserLoginResponse validateMe(UserLoginRequest usrLoginRequest)
{

    return userLoginResponse
}

Operaion - 2
//This operation returns account  balance.

public AccountDetailsResponce getAccountDetails(AccountDetailRequest
accountDetailRequest)
{
    return accountDetailResponce;
}

In the UserLoginResponse element there is boolean varible called
loginstates. That part of the wsdl is mentioned below.

            <xs:element name="UserLoginResponse">
                <xs:complexType>
                        <xs:sequence>
                               <xs:element name="losginStatus"