Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Michal Singer <Mi...@expand.com> on 2008/03/13 09:18:45 UTC

Outof memory using temp queus in active MQ- 5.1

Hi.

I have the out of memory problems using active MQ 5.1
(activemq-all-5.1-SNAPSHOT.jar)
In my application I use many temp queues, delete them after usage. I see
that they are deleted,
but in addition i see many Advisor objects defined and not deleted.
After a few hours i get out of memory exceptions.
I use: activemq-all-5.1-SNAPSHOT.jar.
I saw in the forum that there are bugs on this issue, but i didn't
understand how or if they were solved.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks, Michal

Re: Outof memory using temp queus in active MQ- 5.1

Posted by Michal Singer <Mi...@expand.com>.
I saw a bug on this issue:

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1297?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

 This will only be fixed in 5.2.0 as I see in the bug description,
Is there some kind of work around I can use for this until this version is
released? when will this version
be released?

Thanks, Michal