Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Michael Watson <mi...@estafet.com> on 2004/12/21 18:32:39 UTC

Using the SecureWebServer

Is anyone able to provide me with more info on how to use the
SecureWebServer implementation than the Javadoc:

A minimal web server that exclusively handles XML-RPC requests over a secure
channel. Standard security properties must be set before the SecureWebserver
can be used. The SecurityTool takes care of retrieving these values, but the
parent application must set the necessary values before anything will work.

Any info would be much appreciated; I’m trying to set up using a self-signed
cert for some testing.

Regards

Mike