Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Meisam Fathi <me...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/05 21:36:21 UTC

Building Spark against Scala 2.10.1 virtualized

Hi community,

How should I change sbt to compile spark core with a different version
of Scala? I see maven pom files define dependencies to scala 2.10.4. I
need to override/ignore the maven dependencies and use Scala
virtualized, which needs these lines in a build.sbt file:

scalaOrganization := "org.scala-lang.virtualized"

scalaVersion := "2.10.1"

libraryDependencies += "EPFL" %% "lms" % "0.3-SNAPSHOT"

scalacOptions += "-Yvirtualize"

Thanks,
Meisam

Re: Building Spark against Scala 2.10.1 virtualized

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.
Yes.

Posted by Meisam Fathi <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.