Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Javier Delgadillo <jd...@esri.com> on 2015/06/22 21:21:24 UTC

Any releases with org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNetty and ZooKeeper.reconfig both available?

Hello once again,

We'd like to use ZooKeeper with SSL enabled and have the ability call the reconfig method made available in 3.5.0-alpha.  Reading over the wiki at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/ZooKeeper+SSL+User+Guide#ZooKeeperSSLUserGuide-Authentication, it seems that the ClientCnxnSocketNetty class is only available in version 3.5.1 (which isn't released).

I haven't seen any timelines to release 3.5.1, so I'd like to know when the timeline will be made pulbic.

Thanks for your time.

-Javier