Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jerome Moliere <jm...@perform.fr> on 2000/02/22 09:38:29 UTC

Post & mod_jserv + Tomcat

Hi all,
I need a quick answer about your experience with POST in a
Apache + mod_jserv + Tomcat configuration. Does it work?
In fact for me, it seems that all POST buffers are reinitialized
during the ApJ forwarding, getting error pages from my servlets.
Is it a parameter problem during context declaration in the
tomcat.conf file.Is there any required parameter in the jserv
configuration.

I've already seen some posts dealing with this problem but never seen
answers.

Thanks in advance.
I need help,the date of the production launching is very near now,
without POST requests our software is unusable....

Jerome