Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/02 15:30:08 UTC

[ANN] Apache Syncope 1.0.0-RC2-incubating released

The Apache Syncope team is pleased to announce the release of Syncope
1.0.0-RC2-incubating from the Apache Incubator.

Apache Syncope is an Open Source system for managing digital identities in enterprise environments, implemented in JEE technology .

The release is available here:
http://incubator.apache.org/syncope/downloads.html

The full change log is available here:
http://s.apache.org/keU

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at

http://incubator.apache.org/syncope/

The Apache Syncope Team

Re: [ANN] Apache Syncope 1.0.0-RC2-incubating released

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.
Il giorno 06/lug/2012, alle ore 14.47, Sarris Overbosch | Everett ha scritto:

> Fabio/Francesco,
>
> Do you have a feeling about when the final version (1.0) will be released?
Hopefully with july.
Regards,
F.

Posted by Sarris Overbosch | Everett <sa...@everett.nl>.