Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ben Stover <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2012/03/24 01:35:45 UTC

Is there a GUI Builder for Wicket which generates Wicket java code?

Sorry for this newbie question.

>From what I read so far Wicket users have to write at first java code which leads to a GUI front end.

Is there a GUI builder tool for the opposite direction?

I would like to click and design visually (!) a GUI and let this GUI builder generate later the corresponding java code.

Is this possible?

Thank you
Ben

Re: Is there a GUI Builder for Wicket which generates Wicket java code?

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Wicketopia also allows you to use the same components used by the
Scaffold component to build up the display by hand.  Basically, you
can use it at any level of abstraction you want.

Posted by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com>.

AW: Is there a GUI Builder for Wicket which generates Wicket java code?

Posted by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de>.