Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Feng Zhou <fe...@netdrive.com> on 2000/06/22 10:16:19 UTC

exception using hsql descriptor store

Hi,

With hsql as the descriptor store, it was fine to start for the first
time.

Re: exception using hsql descriptor store

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@exoffice.com>.
> Hi,
>
> With hsql as the descriptor store, it was fine to start for the first
> time.
>
> >From the second time on, I always got an exception.
>
> I guess the exception isn't fatal, as I can still access the database.
>
> Right?

Correct.

Each time you launch Slide, it initializes each namespace, which includes
has already been initialized before, the objects defined in base data
already exist. I'm going to try to create them anyway, and expect to get
ObjectAlreadyExistsException. In the case of the JDBC descriptors store, all
I can get is a SQLException. So I print it out, just in case it's a fatal
error ...

Remy