Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jean-Marie Pitre <jm...@cofisun.com> on 2006/11/20 13:21:11 UTC

Logging

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to log all POST request parameters with AccessLogValve or something else.

I am using TOMCAT 5.5.15; in previous version (3.x) POST parameters were written in jasper.log.

If you have any idea ?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Jean-Marie PITRE

Structural Application

COFISUN International

Tél: +32 69 34 34 47

E-mail: jmpitre@cofisun.com

Email Disclaimer
http://www.cofidis.be/emaildisclaimer.php

Re: Logging

Posted by Hacim Bengali <ac...@freenet-ag.de>.
Hi Jean-Marie,

did you check the org.apache.catalina.valves.RequestDumperValve?

Best regards
Achim