Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Alessandro Benedetti <a....@sease.io> on 2023/03/06 22:06:14 UTC

Re: using dense vector search with Solr

Hi Till,
it's great to see how this new feature is impacting the community!
I and we(as a community of committers) are actively working on various new
contributions related to the neural search domain.
Some minor ones will come soon, keep an eye on 9.2 or 9.3 .

In terms of bigger contributions such as an end-to-end integration with
large language models and inference, it's a work in progress, but from my
side, I'm waiting for some funding to prioritize the work.

Keep an eye on our Twitter (https://twitter.com/SeaseLtd), blog(
https://sease.io/blog-2/our-blog), and official Solr Jira and GitHub for
news!

Cheers