Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Amit Gupta <ag...@yahoo.com.au> on 2006/05/03 03:50:26 UTC

ibasictablemodel help

hi all,
am working on a ibasictablemodel implementation. i am
executing a query and returning all results into this
table. now the table returns all good queries, however
the navigation on the table does not work. if i click
on any other page link, the same page (first page)
loads up. can somebody tell me what i am doing wrong.
i just want the navigation to work so that i can
navigate to different pages.
thanks in advance.

Re: ibasictablemodel help

Posted by Gunna Satria <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Amit,

  Make sure you implement your getCurrentPageRows() method right.
  Why don't you post the code for the method above, it may help us to figure out the problem.

  Thanks.

  Gunna

Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:  2006/5/3, Amit Gupta :

> hi all,
> am working on a ibasictablemodel implementation. i am
> executing a query and returning all results into this
> table. now the table returns all good queries, however
> the navigation on the table does not work. if i click
> on any other page link, the same page (first page)
> loads up. can somebody tell me what i am doing wrong.
> i just want the navigation to work so that i can
> navigate to different pages.
> thanks in advance.

 Did you have a solution?

Thanks .

--
Welcome to China Java Users Group(CNJUG).
http://cnjug.dev.java.net

---------------------------------
Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2ยข/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Re: ibasictablemodel help

Posted by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com>.
2006/5/3, Amit Gupta <ag...@yahoo.com.au>:

> hi all,
> am working on a ibasictablemodel implementation. i am
> executing a query and returning all results into this
> table. now the table returns all good queries, however
> the navigation on the table does not work. if i click
> on any other page link, the same page (first page)
> loads up. can somebody tell me what i am doing wrong.
> i just want the navigation to work so that i can
> navigate to different pages.
> thanks in advance.

 Did you have a solution?

Thanks .