Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "HAVENS,PETER (HP-Cupertino,ex3)" <pe...@hp.com> on 2002/08/17 01:03:15 UTC

RE: realm implementation class cannot access catalina RealmBase c lass

Craig,

I tried your advice below but I was unable to get it to work.  I put my
realm implementation class in a jar file and put that in
$CATALINA_HOME/server/lib.  The contents of Catalina.out are attached as
Catalina.out.1

For a second attempt I tried updating the Catalina.jar with my class files
and this also did not work.  The contents of Catalina.out are attached as
Catalina.out.2

When I write my class as a part of the org.apache.catalina.realm package all
works fine.  The name of the class is NativeOSRealm in both cases.

Any ideas?

-Peter