Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anuerin Diaz <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/11 10:10:45 UTC

excluding pom.properties/pom.xml from artifact jar

hi,

  is there a way to exclude the pom.properties and pom.xml files in
the resulting artifact jar file? i know they are supposed to capture
as much information as possible on the build but even as it is we dont
want it included because it is against the company's security policy.

  thanks.

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back"

Anuerin G. Diaz
Registered Linux User #246176
Friendly Linux Board @ http://mandrivausers.org/index.php
http://capsule.ramfree17.org , when you absolutely have nothing else
better to do

Re: excluding pom.properties/pom.xml from artifact jar

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.