Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by 41108453 <41...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/06/15 10:38:23 UTC

New official website released online

Dear All,

We previously discussed the new version of the official website design [1].

We have also completed the design of the new official website[2].

Now that the design and development of the new Apache Doris website has been completed,

we will release it at 12 o'clock tonight, during which there may be access interruptions.&nbsp;

Although we have conducted some tests and verifications on this before, there may be problems during the online process.&nbsp;

Once If there is a short-term irreparable problem, we will return to the previous official website.

1. https://lists.apache.org/thread/2r62fb11cwobfz5b6jc7m8j3nhrf3hsf

2. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DORIS/DSIP-011%3A+New+Official+website

此致!Best Regards

jiafeng.Zhang/张家锋

Email:jiafengzheng@apache.org

zhangfen_41108453
zhangfen_41108453@qq.com

Re: Re:Re:New official website released online

Posted by 41108453 <41...@qq.com.INVALID>.
processing

From: 陈明雨 <morningman@163.com&gt;
Date: Thu,Jun 16,2022 9:57 AM
To: dev <dev@doris.apache.org&gt;
Subject: Re: Re:Re:New official website released online

Looks like we got problem with this check[1], please make sure that the website can run without javascript.

[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/pods/project/doris

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
morningman@apache.org

在 2022-06-15 22:24:31,"陈明雨" <morningman@163.com&gt; 写道:
&gt;Thanks for your contribution.
&gt;Be sure that the website works well and follow the Apache policy, I would like to double check it.
&gt;And if there are some problem, I will push to fix them.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;--
&gt;
&gt;此致!Best Regards
&gt;陈明雨 Mingyu Chen
&gt;
&gt;Email:
&gt;morningman@apache.org
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;在 2022-06-15 18:38:23,"41108453" <41108453@qq.com.INVALID&gt; 写道:
&gt;&gt;Dear All,
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;We previously discussed the new version of the official website design [1].
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;We have also completed the design of the new official website[2].
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;Now that the design and development of the new Apache Doris website has been completed,
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;we will release it at 12 o'clock tonight, during which there may be access interruptions.&amp;nbsp;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;Although we have conducted some tests and verifications on this before, there may be problems during the online process.&amp;nbsp;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;Once If there is a short-term irreparable problem, we will return to the previous official website.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;Thread:
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;1. https://lists.apache.org/thread/2r62fb11cwobfz5b6jc7m8j3nhrf3hsf
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;2. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DORIS/DSIP-011%3A+New+Official+website
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;此致!Best Regards
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;jiafeng.Zhang/张家锋
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;Email:jiafengzheng@apache.org
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;zhangfen_41108453
&gt;&gt;zhangfen_41108453@qq.com

Re:Re:New official website released online

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.

在 2022-06-15 22:24:31,"陈明雨" <mo...@163.com> 写道:

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.

Posted by Jianliang Qi <ji...@gmail.com>.
Looking forward to seeing the new website.

Jianliang Qi

Posted by 41108453 <41...@qq.com.INVALID>.
zhengguo,

We are fixing it, I believe it will be fixed soon, thank you for your reminder, I was negligent before.

From: zhg yang <yangzhgg@gmail.com&gt;
Date: Thu,Jun 16,2022 10:40 AM
To: dev <dev@doris.apache.org&gt;
Subject: Re: New official website released online

Hi jiafeng

The new site doesn't seem to work as well as it used to for document
search, without highlighting and summary information

Thanks
Yang Zhengguo

41108453 <41108453@qq.com.invalid&gt; 于2022年6月15日周三 18:38写道:

&gt; Dear All,
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; We previously discussed the new version of the official website design [1].
&gt;
&gt; We have also completed the design of the new official website[2].
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Now that the design and development of the new Apache Doris website has
&gt; been completed,
&gt;
&gt; we will release it at 12 o'clock tonight, during which there may be access
&gt; interruptions.&amp;nbsp;
&gt;
&gt; Although we have conducted some tests and verifications on this before,
&gt; there may be problems during the online process.&amp;nbsp;
&gt;
&gt; Once If there is a short-term irreparable problem, we will return to the
&gt; previous official website.
&gt; https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DORIS/DSIP-011%3A+New+Official+website
&gt; zhangfen_41108453@qq.com

Re: New official website released online

Posted by zhg yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi jiafeng

41108453 <41...@qq.com.invalid> 于2022年6月15日周三 18:38写道: