Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Philippe LAPLANCHE <ph...@horus-si.com> on 2006/09/15 10:12:03 UTC

cocoon not responding

Hi

Once in a while cocoon stops responding to requests (the browser waits
forever for an answer).

There's a problem with the database connection since requests that do
not need the database still get answered and all requests that require
the database don't work.

Once Cocoon starts to stop answering, I can't use the database anymore
and the only solution I have is to restart tomcat.

I don't know where to start and how to debug this (I don't even know how
the write log messages from flowscript) or to animate my flowscript
since cocoon is running on a headless box.

I have nothing special in the cocoon log. (using log4j in debug mode)

I'm using Cocoon 2.1.9, J2SE 1.5, Tomcat 5.5 on linux redhat ES 4 rel 2.

I use an Oracle 10g database, I connect to it in the same way as the pet
store does except that in my datasource declaration I put oradb="true"
in cocoon.xconf.

If anyone has any clue on how to debug this, he will be more than
welcome.

Thank you

Philippe Laplanche

Re: cocoon not responding

Posted by Yves Zoundi <bi...@hermes.ulaval.ca>.
You could try to plug Hibernate to see what happens!

Re: cocoon not responding

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.