Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by jianlizhao <ji...@hotmail.com> on 2012/05/12 04:45:17 UTC

答复: about dmake question

Hi Pedro,
I'm sorry, I did not describe my question clearly.
Re-description as follows:

When we entered the dmake,
dmake is compiled which file .

jianlizhao

Posted by eric b <er...@free.fr>.
Hi,

bootstrap is the script helping to build dmake at the begining of the
process. (if I correctly understand your question)

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə
Blog : http://eric.bachard.org/news

Re: 答复: 答复: about dmake question

Posted by Andre Fischer <af...@a-w-f.de>.
Hi,

On 12.05.2012 05:20, jianlizhao wrote:
> Hello  Pedro:
>
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_on_Windows.

You may also look at the more up-to-date
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

> The references are as follows:
> ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
> setting the enviroment
> When the configure script has been run successfully a file winenv.Set.sh was created[7]. Do this:
>
> source winenv.Set.sh
> to set up the enviroment for the build.
>
> starting the build
> Build the software by typing the following in $SRC_ROOT[8]:
>
> Dmake
> ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
> The end of the reference to the content.
>
> My question is  Under $SRC_ROOT Directory,  dmake is compiled which file .

If you run dmake in .../main/ (to which $SRC_ROOT points) then
.../main/makefile.mk is executed.  If you want to know about any other
makefiles that are included implicitly and explicitly then run dmake -v.

But if you want (slightly) more control over your build then go to
main/instsetoo_native/ and call

    build -all

-Andre

R: 答复: 答复: about dmake question

Posted by Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org>.
Hi,

OK, now I understand your doubt.

The build system is actually a set of scripts. The scripts
can call Dmake but they can also call GNU make or ant.

Its rather complex and ugly and I dont understand it, or
vare much about it ;).

Sorry that I cant help.

Pedro.

答复: 答复: about dmake question