Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Tobias Müller <tm...@a-i-c.de> on 2002/10/01 13:00:02 UTC

Interop WebService Example?

Hi!

I'm currently trying to program a WebService which should interop between a
Apache Tomcat 4.1.2/Soap 2.3.1 WebService and a ASP-Page(vbscript) client.
The problem is that I can't access the WebService via HighLevel vbscript
API. The Java WebService is running and correct, connecting with a java
client is no problem. I searched the web a lot, but didn't find an example
of this configuration. Maybe someone has face similar problems and can give
me a hint.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Tobi

Re: Interop WebService Example?

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
To use the high level API, you must create WSDL for your service.  For
an example of doing this, check
http://www.scottnichol.com/vbclienthiapachesoap.htm.

Scott Nichol

<ma...@xml.apache.org>