Posted to users@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@apache.org> on 2024/02/23 16:33:08 UTC

CVE-2024-23320: Apache DolphinScheduler: Arbitrary js execution as root for authenticated users

Severity: important

Affected versions:

- Apache DolphinScheduler before 3.2.1

Improper Input Validation vulnerability in Apache DolphinScheduler. An authenticated user can cause arbitrary, unsandboxed javascript to be executed on the server.

This issue is a legacy of CVE-2023-49299. We didn't fix it completely in CVE-2023-49299, and we added one more patch to fix it.

This issue affects Apache DolphinScheduler: until 3.2.1.

Users are recommended to upgrade to version 3.2.1, which fixes the issue.

Credit:

xuesong.zhou (finder)
Nbxiglk (finder)
Huang Atao (finder)