Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net> on 2018/06/21 04:59:28 UTC

asciidocfx

Hi all,

Has anyone used this (APLv2, Duke's Choice Award 2015) asciidocfx editor?

I've learned about it recently (haven't used it yet, though). It would
be great if we could have a plugin for this...

Cheers,
Antonio

[1] https://github.com/asciidocfx/AsciidocFX

Re: asciidocfx

Posted by ehsavoie <em...@gmail.com>.
Yes i'm using it tout write my documentation. I may know some people there.