Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by eric tse <hf...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/23 23:41:54 UTC

[users@httpd] similar proxy rules causing warning

Hello,

I have apache 2.2
using proxy module

Have proxy rules

proxyPass /ABC http://domain.com/abc/
proxyPass /AbC http://domain.com/abc/

And get
The Apache service named  reported the following error:
>>> [xxx xxx xx xx:xx:xx 20xx] [info] worker http://domain.com/abc/ already
used by another worker     .

These rules are to guide people having typos with capital/small letters to
route to same servers. Apache 2.2 is complaining though.

Can you suggest me some alternative/newer ways to handle this?

Thanks and regards,
Eric

Re: [users@httpd] similar proxy rules causing warning

Posted by eric tse <hf...@gmail.com>.