Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2016/11/20 20:16:09 UTC

Fwd: Github Mirroring currently broken

FYI!
Several projects have already reported this (e.g. Nifi, spark website,
brooklyn-server, carbondata, zeppelin, etc...) -- but Apache github
mirroring broke yesterday (Saturday)... and it's a blocker for (every?)
incubator project on Github currently. Hoping it gets resolved soon.

-s

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.
And it's fixed now .. woo hoo! We're back in business! Props to Apache
Infra!

-s