Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org> on 2007/01/11 12:31:49 UTC

WicketFilter fails for filter mapping /* and non-root context

Hi gang,

I just filed a new issue on JIRA:

This problem  exists since a  long time,  and still exists  on the
filter.  I hope you can apply the fix before releasing Wicket 1.3.

Thanks in advance!
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty

Re: WicketFilter fails for filter mapping /* and non-root context

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org>.
Hi Johan,

Thanks for your explanation.

* Johan Compagner:

> What is your full rootpath? Isnt that for the homepage the url itself?

Full rootpath is empty string.  Homepage URL is "/".  I will
update the patch accordingly.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
That is for the jsessionid in the url:

http://localhost/hangman;jsessionidxxxx

So that code seems correct.

What is your full rootpath? Isnt that for the homepage the url itself?

johan