Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Gilles Querret <g....@riverside-software.fr> on 2022/10/11 04:56:12 UTC

Re: Message output level not public for Project class

Hello Earl,

So far I've used this workaround to retrieve the log level:
https://github.com/Riverside-Software/pct/blob/d8446a002aaf2efb255d2016a16e9a71f7ad269f/src/java/com/phenix/pct/PCT.java#L593
Usage in the Ant task:
https://github.com/Riverside-Software/pct/blob/master/src/java/com/phenix/pct/PCTRun.java#L475

Code was written years ago, there might be a better solution now.

Gilles

--
Gilles QUERRET

Riverside Software
91 chemin des églantiers • 69440 Taluyers • France
Mob : +33 662.525.532

Re: Message output level not public for Project class

Posted by Earl Hood <ea...@gmail.com>.
This is very helpful. Did not even consider using reflection. I adapted
your method into a static utility method that given a Project instance,
will return the logging level for it.

Thanks,

--ewh

Posted by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@apache.org>.
A new method has been introduced on BuildLogger interface called
getMessageOutputLevel() which will return the currently set level. This
will be available in the next Ant release.

-Jaikiran

Posted by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@apache.org>.