Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Mudit Wahal <mw...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/16 17:31:10 UTC

Problems building Jetspeed v1.4b1 on Linux - build.sh is DOS file

I downloaded the source  and unzipped it. Trying to build it from build/build.sh.

Build.sh is a DOS file. So, after you change the permissions to executable, it still doesn't run unless you do a dos2unix. Also, web.xml and couple of other files I checked are DOS files. May be this is the reason I cant get either the pre-built war file or the war file I compiled to work. I keep getting MANIFEST.MF file not found.

Please help !

Thanks

Mudit

Re: Problems building Jetspeed v1.4b1 on Linux - build.sh is DOS file

Posted by Werner Ramaekers <we...@shiftat.com>.
get the latest source from CVS,
works for me all the time (RedHat 7.3)

Werner

Mudit Wahal wrote:

>I downloaded the source  and unzipped it. Trying to build it from build/build.sh.
>
>Build.sh is a DOS file. So, after you change the permissions to executable, it still doesn't run unless you do a dos2unix. Also, web.xml and couple of other files I checked are DOS files. May be this is the reason I cant get either the pre-built war file or the war file I compiled to work. I keep getting MANIFEST.MF file not found.
>
>Please help !
>
>Thanks
>
>Mudit

>HotJobs, a Yahoo! service - Search Thousands of New Jobs

ir. Werner Ramaekers
Enterprise Java Solutions Architect - Shift@
Sun Certified Java Programmer

"May the source be with you."