Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Alex Mariano <ma...@inf.ufsc.br> on 2003/01/13 12:49:09 UTC

Message Exchange

Hello,

    I am developing an online callcenter application and all the messages exchanged between costumers and company are stored in Xindice.
    I am working with RMI. The client application has a 5-seconds-timer that invoke a server method, asking xindice whether there is a message or not. If so, the server delete this message.
    My question is: How can I control this by event? For instance: when an attendant sends a message, it should be sent directly to the consumer. This would eliminate asking Xindice every 5 seconds period.

Alex