Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Wing <ho...@hotmail.com> on 2007/01/10 03:33:52 UTC

Is there a way to view the ACK message?

If I am using auto ack or client ack, can I see where the ack is sent or see
the ack in the log?
I want to trace when the ack is really sent.

Re: Is there a way to view the ACK message?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 1/10/07, Wing <ho...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> If I am using auto ack or client ack, can I see where the ack is sent or see
> the ack in the log?
> I want to trace when the ack is really sent.

You can use a transport interceptor to watch every command sent along
the wire if you like (see TransportLogger). Or just add some logging
yourself to the ActiveMQ code

--

James
-------