Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Tim St Clair <ts...@redhat.com> on 2014/08/05 21:08:04 UTC

Re: Does Mesos support Hadoop MR V2

FWIW - I've been able to setup YARN clusters in containers using bridged networking and relying on zookeeper for Namenode resolution.

The problem is - 'bridged networking' = IP-fiasco at scale.

However, I still have hopes for MAC VLAN support for Docker: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/docker-dev/6tt1y9FTWKg

Cheers,
Tim